About Weight Loss Hawaii
Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff’s mission to make bodies happy began in 1978 when she started to learn about yoga and physical fitness. For a while, her interest in healthcare looked like it would lead to medical school, but her fascination with natural healing compelled her to learn about the body’s own self-healing, cleaning, and rejuvenating properties along with studies in nutrition, physical health and fitness, traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, and naturopathy. It’s these properties that she taps into at Center for Natural Healing with nearly 25 years of professional experience. With alternative medicine that incorporates varying elements such as herbs, acupuncture, detoxification, nutrition, massage, gastrointestinal and emotional well-being, she guides patients back toward balanced states without the use of surgery. Dr. Ostroff prefers to work in tandem with primary-care physicians rather than replacing their treatments. Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff has been practicing Naturopathic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine on Oahu since 1989. She was motivated into her career of choice by a desire and drive to heal herself. Realizing when she was a teenager that life could be so much richer if she felt amazingly healthy in mind, body and spirit, Dr. Joy began her quest for knowledge, skill, and mastery in 1978 when she started learning yoga, psychology, meditation, nutrition, and physical fitness. Holding to a philosophy that we are able to heal our own bodies through elements found in nature guided, Dr. Joy decided to seek out the field of naturopathy. Twelve year of additional study in pre-med and medical sciences as well as Naturopathic medicine, traditional Chinese medicine, acupuncture, Hawaiian healing arts and study abroad in Asia; plus 26 solid years of treating over 26,000 patients gives Dr. Joy the experience and credibility to make a deep and long lasting impact and impression on how her patients bodies work, and how they can work with greater efficiency and vitality.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine – National College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Doctorate in Traditional Chinese Medicine – Oriental Medical Institute of Hawaii
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of Oregon and University of Delaware
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Educaton- University of Oregon
- Diplomate, National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture
- Member- American Association of Naturopathic Medicine
- Member- Hawaii Society of Naturopathic Medicine
- Member- Hawaii Acupuncture Association of Oriental Medicine
- Member- American Association of Oriental Medicine
- Member- Board of Examiners in Naturopathic Medicine- Past
- Member- Advisory Board for the Life Healing Foundation
- Member- Kokua Coop – Board of Directors, Membership Chair- Past
Author of the Wisdom of Well-Being Series!
Speaking Engagements and Seminars
Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff is an engaging speaker and teacher on Naturopathic Medicine and Health and often appears as a guest speaker at events, seminars and other educational lectures.
Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff is available for speaking engagements. Please contact us! 808-373-9966.
Dr. Joy often offers Seminars and Workshops as well, please check the News & Events page for updates!
Licensed Naturopathic Physician, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Licensed Acupuncturist.