The proper detoxification is essential prior to undergoing the UltraSlim Red Light therapy, and Dr. Diana Joy Ostroff offers comprehensive detoxification and weight loss consultations for those looking for the best results. Dr. Joy will assist you in achieving optimal health by increasing your metabolism, energy and vitality while focusing on a treatment plan specific to your individual health requirements. Her recommended detoxification program will aid your lymphatic system, immune system, digestive and elimination systems, liver and kidneys in processing the cellular waste.
How does UltraSlim work?
The modulated red light caresses the mitochondria in the nucleus of the fat cell to create a transitory pore in the cell membrane, allowing the fatty acids and triglycerides to escape into the interstitial space.
UltraSlim Weight Loss FAQ’s
- When the fat is released from the fat cell, where does it go? The fat cell contents are voided from the body through stool and urine.
- Do some people respond better than others? Yes. Patients with a higher metabolic rate are better able to excrete the fat cell contents and enjoy better results. However, UltraSlim works for patients of all ages and skin types.
- How long has UltraSlim been available? UltraSlim was introduced in 2012.
- Is UltraSlim safe? Yes this is a totally safe medical weight loss procedure. There are no reports of anyone ever experiencing any side effects. Some people ask if UltraSlim is too bright. UltraSlim is not as bright on your skin as walking into the midday sun, and does not include dangerous UV like the sun.
- Is UltraSlim for everyone? No. UltraSlim should not be used by pregnant women or individuals with active cancer. When UltraSlim empties the fat cells, the liver causes fatty acids and triglycerides to be voided from the body. Accordingly, individuals with compromised liver or kidney function should not receive UltraSlim treatments. The use of UltraSlim is also contraindicated for those taking photo-sensitive medications. A health clearance will be given to you prior to undergoing the UltraSlim procedure.
- Does it Hurt? Not at all. The procedure does not generate heat as part of its action mechanism. It’s completely pain-free!
- Will it work for really “big” people? Yes. It doesn’t matter how much fat you have. The technology will target fat in the underlying tissue and shrink it instantly. If you are a bigger person, then you can expect to have some truly life-changing results!